The DRBC Medical Difference
The practitioners supporting DRBC are the foundation of our team-based approach to the lifetime of compassionate care awaiting your future companions. Over the past 25+ years, these specialists have helped DRBC to become THE Dachshund Medical Rescue Group.
Medical Services include:
- Spay or Neuter Procedures
- Complete blood analysis including a pre-screen for epilepsy, diabetes, and heartworm
- Comprehensive dental workup with cleaning and restorative work as appropriate
- All vaccines as required by both PA and NJ law including:
- Rabies [3yr Adult, 1yr Puppy],
- DHLPP/DAP2i [Distemper / Hepatitis Leptospirosis / Parvo / Parainfluenza],
- Bordatella [Kennel Cough]
- Corona [Ages 3Yrs and Under]
- Physical Exam by Veterinarians specializing in the dachshund breed.
- Consults with Nutritional, Internists, Ophthalmic, Neurological, Orthopedic, and Oncological Physicians and Surgeons, as needed.
On-Going Medical Services for Senior Doxies include:
- Senior Wellness Visits
- Other medical services, as needed