Covid-19 Announcement: Due to the high number of applications received during the initial months of the Covid crisis, DRBC has closed to new applications. We will not reopen the on-line application process until we have worked through all applications we have previously received.
We appreciate your patience and continued support and look forward to a day when operations here at DRBC and life in the community in which we serve return to a better state. Until then, please stay safe and be well. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
The DRBC Adoption Policy
So you want to adopt. That’s great! Please know that DRBC, like many groups, has requirements for you and the doxie you are about to meet. This list should help you decide if we are the group for you.
What DRBC Does for Our Doxies:
- Outstanding medical care; no problem is left untreated before placement
- Behavior Assessment Program
- On-going Nutrition Program aimed at long life
- Lifetime access to specialized medical support
What DRBC Asks of You:
- Be over age 21
- Understand that this is a match of the heart, yours and the doxies, and not just the placement of some dog; i.e. personality matters more than looks or age
- Think about your life and lifestyle and make sure this is the right idea; can you afford this, do you have the time, doxies live for almost 20 years!
The DRBC Adoption Overview
Click on the icon below to learn more about the different aspects of our process.