The DRBC Medical Difference
Covid-19 Announcement: Due to the high number of applications received during the initial months of the Covid crisis, DRBC has closed to new applications. We will not reopen the on-line application process until we have worked through all applications we have previously received.
We appreciate your patience and continued support and look forward to a day when operations here at DRBC and life in the community in which we serve return to a better state. Until then, please stay safe and be well. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
- Rabies [3yr Adult, 1yr Puppy],
- DHLPP/DAP2i [Distemper / Hepatitis Leptospirosis / Parvo / Parainfluenza],
- Bordatella [Kennel Cough]
- Corona [Ages 3Yrs and Under]
- Physical Exam by Veterinarians specializing in the dachshund breed.
- Consults with Nutritional, Internists, Ophthalmic, Neurological, Orthopedic, and Oncological Physicians and Surgeons, as needed.