Virtual Race FAQ's
Welcome to the DRBC Virtual Race Center
DRBC is excited to be hosting this inaugural virtual event! We know many of you love to walk, run, swim, and bicycle. Now you can make all those actions count for doxies in need with the Spring 2015 Doxie Derby!
The DRBC Spring 2015 Doxie Derby
We have created this center to help you learn about our race and participate. Please take a few minutes and check it all out using the icons below. See you at the registration table!
In This Section:
- What Is a Virtual Race?
- How Does a Virtual Race Work?
- Why Should I Do a Virtual Race?
- Who Can Participate?
- Can Kids and Seniors Complete a Shorter Distance to Earn a Medal?
- Can I Run With My Dog?
- Do I Have to Complete the Entire Distance at One Time?
- How Do I Track My Distance and Time My Run?
- How Big and How Great Are the Medals?
- When Will I Receive My Race Bib and Medal?
- What Kind of Paper Should I Print My Race Bib On?
- Where Do I Post My Results?
- Do I Have to Upload My Results in Order to Receive My Medal?
- How Do I Register a Group?
- Do You Ship Internationally?
- Are There Any Hidden Fees?
- I’m Part of “Run For” – Can I Get an Additional Medal for My Buddy?
- Do You Offer Group Discounts?
- How Much of Each Registration Fee Goes to DRBC?
- Is My Registration Fee Tax Deductible?
- Can I Make an Additional Donation?
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes, we do! Simply select your country in the ship to area, and your medal will be sent via USPS. If you would like to add insurance and/or a signature confirmation to your order, please contact us with your shipping address, and we will be able to give you an exact quote and send you an invoice for the difference if you would like to add this to your order.