Virtual Race FAQ's
Welcome to the DRBC Virtual Race Center
DRBC is excited to be hosting this inaugural virtual event! We know many of you love to walk, run, swim, and bicycle. Now you can make all those actions count for doxies in need with the Spring 2015 Doxie Derby!
The DRBC Spring 2015 Doxie Derby
We have created this center to help you learn about our race and participate. Please take a few minutes and check it all out using the icons below. See you at the registration table!
In This Section:
- What Is a Virtual Race?
- How Does a Virtual Race Work?
- Why Should I Do a Virtual Race?
- Who Can Participate?
- Can Kids and Seniors Complete a Shorter Distance to Earn a Medal?
- Can I Run With My Dog?
- Do I Have to Complete the Entire Distance at One Time?
- How Do I Track My Distance and Time My Run?
- How Big and How Great Are the Medals?
- When Will I Receive My Race Bib and Medal?
- What Kind of Paper Should I Print My Race Bib On?
- Where Do I Post My Results?
- Do I Have to Upload My Results in Order to Receive My Medal?
- How Do I Register a Group?
- Do You Ship Internationally?
- Are There Any Hidden Fees?
- I’m Part of “Run For” – Can I Get an Additional Medal for My Buddy?
- Do You Offer Group Discounts?
- How Much of Each Registration Fee Goes to DRBC?
- Is My Registration Fee Tax Deductible?
- Can I Make an Additional Donation?
Can Kids Complete a Shorter Distance to Earn a Medal?
Yes! Children 12 and under may complete a one-mile walk or run, or they may bike the 5k to earn their medals. Also, remember races can be completed cumulatively over several days. We want as many people as to participate and kids love the doxie-themed medals! Parents, please supervise and/or accompany your children when they complete their race and consult your child's pediatrician before starting any kind of exercise regimen to know what is appropriate for your child.